This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Excellent opportunity to own a combination farm with mega-trophy whitetail potential. The genetics are proven here with a 190 monster taken from here as well as many other trophy class animals. Income from the approximately 55-acres of tillable makes it a solid investment property that could become even stronger with estimated new CRP contract. Take a look at the trail camera pictures from this property and other adjacent acres also for sale by sellers. A 3-acre pond with several potential building sites overlooking it would make a great dream cabin location, provide for great hunting and a family get-away place. The property is thick with turkeys and hunts large because of the terrain and layout. The farm is very near a large property owned by a former NFL star that is hunted very lightly.
- Income producing trophy whitetail farm with large pond and potential cabin sites
- Adjacent acres with more tillable, timber, home and buildings also for sale
- Solid genetics consistently shown on bucks in this area
- Centrally located from Waukon, Harpers Ferry, Lansing and Monona
- 3-acre pond adds additional recreational opportunities and was stocked with 2000 fish approximately 8 years ago
- Lots of apple trees, crop varieties, and established food plots have the local deer conditioned to eat on this property
- Very good whitetail management neighborhood of Northeast Iowa with several LARGE property owners in the area
- Thousands of trees planted during period of ownership
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Allamakee County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.