This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Great hunting 80’s seem to always be hard to find, and with a deer history and excellent camp set up in place, those are even harder to find. This farm is set up to hunt right now! A great mix of habitat with a flowing creek, big timber bottoms, grassy thick hillsides, and some small accessible tillable fields. A great hunting camp with comfortable farmhouse ties this all together and creates an outstanding little hunting property that has proven to produce great deer and great memories. Located just north of Elk City, very close to where Montgomery, Elk, and Wilson counties all come together this area has been a common producer and sought-after destination for serious deer hunters and bird hunters. There are several small fields running through the farm and a local farmer typically always will plant those fields to soybeans for a good food source. With several small ponds and excellent stands of grasses, this farm will provide opportunities for waterfowl, quail, turkeys, and of course great deer. This particular area also includes some large ranches surrounding the farm that have very limited to no hunting pressure. The result of this has been a great age structure on the bucks that have been harvested here. The home is very comfortable and can sleep a large group. There is a full kitchen, two bathrooms, a living area, rural water, etc. The home was remodeled approx. 5 years ago, the bath was updated, new counter tops, freeze proof pipes, new wiring, and all new windows were just some of the updates made. All appliance and furniture will stay with home. Mineral rights believed to be intact and will transfer in sale. This outstanding hunting farm will not stay on the market, please call for showings, shown by appointment only.
- Located 1 Â½ hours Southeast of Wichita; 2 Â½ hours S of Kansas City; 1 Â½ hours North of Tulsa
- Outstanding habitat and mix of hunting opportunities for an 80 acre farm
- Big trees and big deer, this farm has scenic river bottoms, and big grass hillsides
- Located in an area where there large ranches and minimal hunting pressure
- Good food sources with nice small soybean fields with options for food plots, clover, alfalfa, etc.
- Several ponds that allow for good waterfowl hunting
- Great renovated farmhouse with ample space and updates
- Large metal outbuilding for tons of storage space, hunting gear, equipment, etc
- Minerals are believed to be 100% intact and will transfer in sale
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data