This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
- Located on I-49 approximately 4 miles southwest of Lecompte, Louisiana, near the community of Meeker
- Contains 59 acres of natural pine and hardwood
- Gently to moderately sloping topography
- Good access from a from a private farm / oilfield road adjoining the property
- Long-term timberland investment / Hunting and Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER FOR A FORM.
GPS: 31.022984 -92.404499
From Alexandria, Louisiana travel south on I- 49 approximately 15 miles. Take the Meeker/Turkey Creek exit (US Hwy 167), turn right and travel approximately 0.20 mile. Turn right onto private farm / oilfield road, travel northwest approximately 2.0 miles to the property on the right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Rapides Parish
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.