Secluded East Hoquiam home site located 7 miles northeast of Hoquiam and on a paved county road. Situated on Berryman Creek and only 200 feet from the East Hoquiam River. Merchantable Western hemlock and Red Alder timber available to harvest form immediate cash flow.
In Hoquiam on Riverside Ave. (HWY 101) turn right onto 16th St./Broadway Ave. Go 2.0 miles to East Hoquiam Rd. Continue 5.2 miles on East Hoquiam Rd to property on the right. Property marked with sign.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Grays Harbor County Properties by Type
- Timberland in Grays Harbor County
- Residential Property in Grays Harbor County
- Ranches in Grays Harbor County
- Farms in Grays Harbor County
- Riverfront Property in Grays Harbor County
- Recreational Property in Grays Harbor County
- Undeveloped Land in Grays Harbor County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.