This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!! The opportunity to own a pristine tract of land that has virtually been untouched does not come around very often. The tillable acres have been in clover for several years, which is the ideal situation for an organic or row crop farm investment. It is not difficult to describe and see the beautiful timberland that encompasses the property. There are numerous highlights that show the history of this family farm and how much pride went into the management and stewardship that they conveyed. If you were to blueprint the absolute ideal tillable/hunting farm, this is it! There are top and bottom tillable fields where there are numerous pockets that are natural secluded feeding areas for deer and turkeys. There are two rock bottom creeks that flow through the timber which serve as a consistent water source for the wildlife. The timber has a mixture of open mature hardwoods & thick brushy areas that deer use to bed in. With very limited hunting allowed on the property for numerous years, it is obvious that this farm has been a sanctuary for giant whitetails, turkeys and other small game. So whether you are a wildlife enthusiast, looking for an excellent investment property, hunter, or looking for a property for family enjoyment, schedule a private showing and take a look at this gem!
- Pristine property that has NOT been chemically farmed for several years
- Property consists of 70 acres of tillable that has been in clover for approximately 18 years, Ideal for organic farming or could be row cropped for cash rent
- Potential annual income $10,500
- Approximately 70 acres of tillable Land with 130 acres in hardwoods
- 10 minutes south of Pana
- 1 hour south of Decatur
- 1 hour southeast of Springfield
- 1.5 hours northeast of St Louis
- Rural water and electric accessible at road
- Numerous sites for a home or cabin
- 5 natural spring and two rock bottom creeks that flow through the middle of the property
- Timber has a mix of hardwoods consisting of white oaks, red oaks, walnut and hickory
- No history of ever being timbered
- Ideal hunting property for whitetail deer, turkey, and small game
- Excellent access from three sides of property
- Dead end roads on the north and west sides of property
- Annual Taxes $143.00
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Shelby County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.