- 7 +/- Acre Pond with Boathouse and Concrete Boat Ramp
- 5 +/- Acre Pond with Pier
- Bream Pond
- 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath Camp House
- 60 x 40 (2,400 sq. ft.) Equipment Barn
- 10 food Plots
- 60 Acre Dove Field
- 125 +/- Acres of Mature Hardwood Timber
- 128 +/- Acres of Loblolly Pine Plantation (16-17 yo - Not Thinned)
- 80 +/- Acres Hardwood CRP
Morrison Farm is a true turn-key blackbelt recreational tract located in central Lowndes County, 30 minutes from Montgomery and 2 hours from Birmingham. This place has been extensively managed for wildlife habitat for 17+ years. Amenities include 3 stocked and managed ponds, a 3 bedroom camp house, a large equipment barn, a two slip covered boat house, and a concrete boat ramp.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.