This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is just an awesome hunting property. Great hunting and fishing, income potential and the opportunity to be self-sufficient. There is an excellent building site with electric just a few hundred feet away. There is little to no traffic on the gravel road it ends and turns to dirt about were this property starts. You can't get a much quieter location. If you are interested in a quiet place in the country with great hunting and fishing and the ability to raise livestock, rent the land out for income or build your dream home in the country, please give me a call for a private showing.
- Potential to grow and hold big whitetail bucks
- Option to purchase an additional 40 acres and remodeled home that adjoins this property
- Owner financing is a possibility
- This property is very secluded yet easily accessible
- One of the ponds is known to have good fishing
- There is a creek winding through the southeast 34 acres of this property
- This area is known for great genetics in its whitetail deer
- Numerous hidden spots for food plots or a portion of the property could be cropped for additional income as well as enhancing the wildlife habitat
- The owner would possibly lease the property back from the new owner to use for his cattle - all hunting rights would remain yours
- The pasture is clean with a lot of clover in it and the fields that arenâ??t grazed are extremely thick and lush
- Besides the great genetics and the potential for crops/food plots, you also have the cover and water to hold and grow big bucks
- The wildlife sign on the property was tremendous and I saw several deer while walking it the first time
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Gentry County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.