The property existed formerly as a citrus grove, now cleared of all trees. It includes well, ditches and access to the Indian River Farms Water Control District for irrigation purposes. While it lies mainly among other agriculturally zoned properties, it also remains 0.25 mile from the urban service line, with easy access to the city.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Indian River County Properties by Type
- Beachfront Property in Indian River County
- Recreational Property in Indian River County
- Commercial Property in Indian River County
- Lakefront Property in Indian River County
- Residential Property in Indian River County
- Undeveloped Land in Indian River County
- Farms in Indian River County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.