PRICE REDUCED!! The sellers of this property put a lot of thought and effort into building a very energy efficient home. The 8' ceilings, stagger wall construction and blown Nu-Wool insulation offer excellent energy efficiency. They even built in three options for heating including electric heat pump, wood furnace and gas furnace which allows you to take advantage of the cheapest option for heating in the winter. Custom touches are throughout the house including the butcher block counters and tile back splash in the kitchen, the rustic "pallet wood" wall in the living room, gorgeous hand scraped Acacia hardwood flooring on the main floor and modern master bath with custom tile shower. The main level features 2 baths, 2 bedrooms and an open kitchen, dining room and living room. The finished walk out basement has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, large rec room, small sitting room and a small garage that houses the wood furnace. Outside there's the beautiful acreage, mostly wooded with about 10 acres of good pasture for horses or a few head of cattle plus a large workshop with stables and tack room. A nice size stocked fishing pond is in front of the house. The remainder of the property is perfect for hunting deer and turkey with healthy populations of both. The timber is middle aged with some marketable trees. A nice year round creek flows through the property. The farm lays well with good topography, not flat, not too steep. Call now to schedule a showing of this beautiful South Central Kentucky farm.
- Beautiful custom built 4 bedroom 3 bath energy efficient home with full finished basement
- Stocked pond for fishing and livestock use
- 15 acres under fence, approximately 10 acres of which is quality pasture
- Horse facilities including stables and tack room
- Just 5 miles from Nolin Lake
- Year round Sycamore Creek runs through the property
- This area is well known to the locals for producing big bucks and is loaded with turkeys
- 1.5 hours to Louisville; 45 minutes to Bowling Green; 1 hour 45 minutes to Nashville, TN; 5 hours to Atlanta, GA
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.