PRICE REDUCED!! This property sits in an ideal location for big bucks and has unbelievable habitat. The property is in an area that is a known producer of big bucks just east of Blakesburg. There are hundreds of acres timber and brush around this property and several neighboring landowners that manage for big whitetails. The property itself is absolutely perfect for growing and holding whitetails. There are multiple different creeks, a pond, several very thick south facing cedar bedding areas and secluded food sources. I don’t know of another property anywhere that has as high a percentage of thick bedding cover as this farm. You’d have a hard time laying out a nicer farm than this. If you’re looking for a top end hunting property this size, you’ll want to take a look at this one. Call me today if you have questions or would like to schedule a showing.
- Located 10 minutes southwest of Ottumwa and 5 minutes east of Blakesburg
- Incredibly thick bedding cover throughout this property
- Located in a great area for big whitetails
- Several established secluded food plots
- Approximately 7 tillable acres are currently being used for crops and food plots
- The owner is trading some farming for food plots - all crops and food plots are currently in soybeans
- In addition to having excellent bedding habitat, this property is one giant funnel. There are 4 different creeks that meet up in this property, which makes it a natural hub for whitetails in the entire neighborhood to travel through. There is no telling how many bucks will cruise through this property during the rut!
- Very diverse terrain with high ridges, creek bottoms, overgrown fields, and at least 40 acres of south facing thick bedding areas
- 1 secluded pond in the timber provides a nice watering hole for wildlife
- Utilities are available and there is a place for a house or cabin on the northwest corner of the property
- Taxes are currently around $298/year
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.