- Frontage along Carpenters Bridge Road
- Contains 58.3 acres of 14-year old premerchantable pine plantation and 4.8 acres of natural hardwood
- Great access with approximately 0.25 mile of frontage along Carpenters Bridge Road
- Timber investment / recreational opportunity
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, OR CONTACT BROKER AT WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC TO RECEIVE A FORM.
- GPS: 30.599427 -92.916687
- Driving Directions: From the intersection of Hwy 190 and Kinder Cemetery Road (8th Street) in Kinder, Louisiana travel north 1.0 mile on Kinder Cemetery Road to Old Pump Road. Turn left onto Old Pump Road and travel 3.1 miles. The road will turn right and the road name changes to Carpenter Bridge Road. Travel another 5.8 miles to the property located on both sides of Carpenter Bridge Road for approximately 0.25 mile.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.