80 Acres surrounded from the South and East by BLM land, to the West surrounded by Wild Animal Preserve, and to the North private parcels. Property also has beautiful views of large rock formations and native junipers and pinion pines. The roads are dirt and not maintained by County or City, but maintained by property owners, recommended 4 all wheel drive due to incline to the top. The property has two pads, one is a turn around pad with a large in ground boulder. Overwhelming views of native wildlife and views are at 360 degrees, oversee looks into Morongo, you can see Mt. San Jacinto and the Palm Springs Tram lights, overlook Yucca Valley, all the way out to Twenty-nine Palms and all of the mesa. Water from private wells and electricity about 1/4 to 1/2 miles away, due to cost suggest self sustained solar or generator. Have to see the sunsets and fabulous rock formations to appreciate?
Off of Cobalt and Acoma, call listing office for a map or directions
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Lakefront Property in San Bernardino County
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County