This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Ball Bluff Lake is listed by the DNR as a 168-acre lake with a maximum depth of 78 feet and water clarity of 14.5 feet. If you are looking for a place to enjoy the Up North feel and enjoy all the lake has to offer, this could be for you. The area is well known for its great recreation opportunities. This could be your base camp for ATV and snowmobile rides, as well as hunting the many state properties in the area. What a nice setting.
- Live auction to be held at Cabelas in Rogers, MN on July 26 at 5:00 pm
- Online bidding opening July 21, 2016
- 5% buyer's premium
- Winning bidder must close within 45 days
- Down payment: $5,000 per parcel
- See Auction Website for more information
- M/L 525 feet of lakeshore on Ball Bluff Lake
- Easy Highway 65 access
- Fishing and water sports
- Many other lakes close by, including state land
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Aitkin County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.