Conveniently located between Alexandria and Lafayette (approximately one hour drive) in Palmetto, LA, lies a deer hunter's haven on 651 acres of replanted hardwood trees now about 6-7 years old. The surrounding land is mature hardwoods and agriculture farms providing this Bayou Rouge Tract an unending supply of mast and grain to support a significant deer herd. With Bayou Des Glaise Diversion Canal on one border and Alabama Bayou nearby, there is plenty of water to support a growing deer herd. In addition, wintering ducks flock to the flooded low lands in this wildlife conservation easement tract.
On a great recreational property like this, you and your family, friends, or clients could be hunting this upcoming season from strategically placed stands during the primary rut between Christmas and mid-January on this St. Landry Parish tract. Listed at a great price of $2,088 per acre, don?t let this deer hunting paradise slip by you! Call Paul Ferrell to schedule a site visit before someone else snaps up this jewel property.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Landry Parish Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Commercial Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Lakefront Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Ranches in Saint Landry Parish
- Farms in Saint Landry Parish
- Riverfront Property in Saint Landry Parish
- Recreational Property in Saint Landry Parish