BANKRUPTCY LIQUIDATION! 5.59 Acres Zoned NU: Non-Urban District. Per the City of Florissant, the purpose of the NU District is intended to encompass areas where specific potential development patterns have not been identified or where significant non-urban uses have been established. This zoning allows for many potential uses. *Sale will be subject to court approval*
New Halls Ferry to Hwy 67.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Horse Property in Saint Louis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.