This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED!!!! Beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with A walkout basement that sits back off the road for privacy. This home features 2 large great rooms with fireplaces, 2 kitchens, a library, cathedral ceilings, a loft, and beautiful hardwood floors. The home features an open concept and has more than enough room for just about any size family. Enjoy the nice views of the woods and pasture from the home or out on the large outdoor deck that is ideal for outdoor entertaining and cooking. Enjoy all that this incredible property has to offer. It is a mixture of good hardwood timber, some pasture/tillable, and has a nice creek running through it. It is loaded with all types of wildlife and birds and the hunting for deer and turkey is excellent.
- Approximately 1 hour from Indianapolis, 45 minutes from Terre Haute, and 4 hours from Chicago
- Approximately 45 minutes from Bloomington and 10 minutes from Spencer
- Large 4468 sq. ft. home with hardwood floors, 2 car attached garage, walkout basement, and loft
- Great room with cathedral ceilings and fireplace
- Basement features another great room with fireplace, kitchen, breakfast area, and library
- Home has many new updates including Pella windows, roof, gutters, furnace, and heat pump
- Large 80 x 50 workshop for income, 20 x 20 underground shelter, shelter house with water and electric
- Underground driveway alarm system
- Great hunting for deer, turkey, small game, and morels
- Harvestable timber, white oak, red oak, hickory, and some walnut
- Property has a nice creek running through it and is a mixture of timber and tillable/pasture
- Abundant wildlife and birds
- Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Owen County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.