33.89 acres with a 30'x50' shop/garage building with a small portion finished. Improvements include: Pond, County water and Electric. Back portion is mostly wooded with some small fields in creek bottom with some creek frontage. This property offers a great building site for a home and great recreational opportunities. Lots of wildlife.
From intersection of U.S. Hwy 60 & Hwy 259 S in Harned, KY: Take 259 S approx. 4.1 miles and take a Left on 690, property .68 miles on Left. Signs posted.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Breckinridge County
- Breckinridge County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Breckinridge County
- Farms in Breckinridge County
- Lakefront Property in Breckinridge County
- Recreational Property in Breckinridge County
- Residential Property in Breckinridge County
- Timberland in Breckinridge County
- Undeveloped Land in Breckinridge County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.