Some of the finest hunting grounds in the great north. Huge parcel with over 500 acres to hunt and enjoy, a fully furnished log cabin, and 24'x32' pole building. Cabin overlooks a beautiful marsh. LP powered lights and refrigerator. 1000 gal septic installed with the cabin plumbed and ready for a well. Located just north of the Seney National Wildlife refuge, wildlife is abundant. 4 blinds, 6 tree stands, 2 ladder stands and food plots give everybody and their brother a place to hunt. Active bear signs can be seen with 30 bear taken from the property in the last 10 years. Located close to snowmobile trails and not too far from the town of Seney and all the amenities. Truly an outdoors-man's dream!
From Seney, head west on M-28. Right across from the Seney Refuge entrance is the Walsh Grade Road. Follow 4.5 miles to fork, turn left. Follow for 2.1 miles to dead end. Gate is 0.3 miles from cabin.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Schoolcraft County
- Schoolcraft County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Schoolcraft County
- Recreational Property in Schoolcraft County
- Residential Property in Schoolcraft County
- Ranches in Schoolcraft County
- Farms in Schoolcraft County
- Hunting Land in Schoolcraft County
- Commercial Property in Schoolcraft County