This 3,200+/- acre ranch provides a great balance of agricultural and recreational value. The Otter Creek Ranch is endowed with great habitat for mule and whitetail deer in addition to ducks, Canada geese & Hungarian partridge. Two miles of Otter Creek offer a water source for both wildlife and livestock. A beautiful refurbished 3,400 sq. ft. ranch home plus a heated outdoor pool and separate office and 5 stall garage. There is also a heated shop in addition to other outbuildings. This is a very productive ranch with 8 center pivot sprinklers that irrigate over 250+/- acres. Agent owned.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Sweet Grass County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Sweet Grass County
- Commercial Property in Sweet Grass County
- Riverfront Property in Sweet Grass County
- Undeveloped Land in Sweet Grass County
- Recreational Property in Sweet Grass County
- Farms in Sweet Grass County
- Hunting Land in Sweet Grass County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.