- Located on Hwy 165, south of Oakdale, Louisiana
- Approximately 0.25 mile frontage along Hwy 165
- Contains 55.45 +/- acres of 4- and 5-year old loblolly pine plantations and 0 acres of natural pine hardwood in Streamside Management Zone
- Good access from Hwy 165 with utilities
- Long-term timberland investment /Recreational opportunity
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, OR CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
GPS: 30.760732 -92.692160
From the intersection of LA Hwy 10 and US Hwy 165 in Oakdale, Louisiana travel south 3.25 miles on US Hwy 165 to the property on the west side of the highway.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.