This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
The property consists of 161 acres in two separate tracts of land the first has 154 acres with 6 chicken broiler houses (4 that are 300 feet and 2 that are 400 feet) also has a small residence. The second is 7 acres with 3 (400 foot houses). The larger property has a small residence, stocked ponds with plenty of wildlife including deer and turkey. The package consists of 9 Broiler houses that are tied to Pilgrims. The larger parcel has approx. 100 acres of hay meadow. The houses produce good cash flow including selling approx. 800 tons of chicken litter per year. The hay produces some 250 bales of hay each year and the batches produce around 14,200 per house on the 300 foot houses and 19,000 per house on the 400 foot houses. The poultry farm is well maintained and in good shape.
From Ashdown go west on Hwy 32 to property on the right.
Electric to Barn
Water to Barn
Number of Wells
Type of Fence
Auto Feed Mill
Fenced for Cattle
Road Frontage Desc
Number of Ponds (water 1-5 acres)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Little River County
- Little River County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Little River County
- Recreational Property in Little River County
- Riverfront Property in Little River County
- Hunting Land in Little River County
- Undeveloped Land in Little River County
- Ranches in Little River County
- Timberland in Little River County