PRICE REDUCED!!! HUGE ALMOST 4 ACRES(3.93) FARMLAND WITH RUNNING WATER CREEK!!! AND 3/2 HOME IN BOOMING AREA RIGHT OFF I-4 AND MCINTOSH (Exit 14). Zoned AS-1 allows agricultural and related uses including animals. Single family conventional and mobile homes are also allowed. So you can live in the house or rent it while you build your dream home or DEVELOP with the so many options of the zoning. Creek is conveniently situated at the far back of the property with an additional parcel on the other side big enough to build a house or keep as is for privacy. House roof and piping were replaced in 2006. Inside is a split plan with LArge Living and dining areas in the middle, Master Bedroom on one side and Kitchen with remaining Bedrooms and Bath on the opposite side. Paved driveway provides parking for multiple cars. Trees are around the perimeter of the creek and the west side leaving a huge undisturbed open field inexpensive to develop. Must See to appreciate.
Exit North on I-4 Exit 14 (Mcintosh Rd). Left on Dickey Avenue (200 to 300 yds). Second home on right side.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Riverfront Property in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County
- Undeveloped Land in Hillsborough County