Great Family home with lots of space. Custom bathroom with Corian vanity top and steam shower, body jets, and jetted tub. Spacious arctic entry with vaulted ceiling, tile, bay window and custom inlay wood. Spectacular view and a large lawn. This spacious home is ready for you to add the finishing touch.
Mile 151.5 Sterling Hwy. Turn left on Alta Loop, right on Kallman Dr. 1st house on the right.
Lrg. Backyard Grass
Number of Wells
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Ranches in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Farms in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Riverfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.