Beautiful 2.14 acre water access lot located across from Common Area where Boat Slip that conveys is located. Original septic tested for 3-bedroom conventional drainfield. Mostly wooded, beautiful, well maintained subdivision. Common Area has picnic areas and boat ramp.
From 208W, turn Right on St. Rt. 522, turn Right on SECOND Rt. 719, turn Left into Rolling Woods Subdivision, turn left on Castaway Beach Road to sign on Left.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Spotsylvania County
- Spotsylvania County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Spotsylvania County
- Commercial Property in Spotsylvania County
- Hunting Land in Spotsylvania County
- Timberland in Spotsylvania County
- Recreational Property in Spotsylvania County
- Lakefront Property in Spotsylvania County
- Undeveloped Land in Spotsylvania County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.