PRICE REDUCED!! A great investment opportunity with the added benefits of phenomenal fishing and hunting! Here is your chance to own one of the most productive and profitable cranberry marshes in the "Cranberry Capitol of the Country". The best part is that the initial investment to start a cranberry bog, which is extremely expensive, has already been done. The 31-acre marsh is made up of 15 beds that are mature and capable of producing more than 7,900 barrels (100 lbs.) of cranberries annually. The popularity of Craisins is creating potential growth in the cranberry market, and there is guaranteed income with an evergreen contract to supply Cranberry Limited, one of largest suppliers of cranberries in the country. The owners have enjoyed a steady and excellent income over the years. The equipment is top quality and includes two high-volume wells valued at over $70,000. The possibility of a turn-key transaction with everything necessary to run cranberry farming operation is available. Fishing is phenomenal with 3 large ponds loaded with bass, trout, crappies, perch and bluegills. It is a licensed fish farm. Great hunting opportunities with access to over 550 acres of county land that has produced several trophy bucks over the years. Enjoy the limited access and low hunting pressure. There is plenty of storage space for all your trucks, tractors, mowers, sprayers and other machinery in the three large storage sheds including a new 32' x 100' heated and insulated stick built storage shed. One house is 1,280 sq. ft. with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and two attached garage/shop buildings that total 2,360 sq. ft., making it perfect for any "gear head". This home could be subdivided out if buyer doesn't want included in deal. The second home is 1,500 sq. ft. with 2 bedrooms and a 4-season porch. It could be used as a home for the owner, farm manager or converted to an office. The perimeter of the property is fenced. Owners want to retire and are motivated. Trucks, tractors, other machinery and cranberry equipment to be sold separately unless buyer wants to bundle into the offer. Taxes were $6,608 in 2015. Located 10 minutes from Tomah, 45 minutes from La Crosse and 2 hours from Madison.
- Very profitable cranberry farming operation is a great investment opportunity
- Located in the â??Cranberry Capitol of the Countryâ??
- Large initial investment required for starting cranberry operation has already been done
- Guaranteed income with an evergreen contract to supply Cranberry Limited
- The popularity of Craisins is creating potential market growth
- Marsh is made up of 15 beds or 31 total acres producing up to 7,900 barrels of cranberries
- Phenomenal fishing with 3 large ponds loaded with bass, trout, crappie, perch and bluegills - licensed fish farm
- Access to 550 acres of state land for great deer hunting, limited access and low hunting pressure
- Includes 2 homes - 1,280 sq. ft. 2 bedroom, 2 bath home with 2,360 sq. ft. attached garage/shop and the second home is 1,500 sq. ft. with 2 bedrooms and a 4-season porch
- 3 storage buildings including new 32' x 100' heated and insulated stick built shed giving you plenty of space for your trucks, tractors, equipment and personal property
- Located 10 minutes from Tomah, 45 minutes from La Crosse, 2 hours from Madison
- Taxes were $6,608 in 2015
- Motivated sellers
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.