This cozy one bedroom, one bath home has just undergone a full remodel including new flooring, upgraded kitchen, and fresh paint throughout. Custom cedar sauna, large lawn, city water and a convenient downtown Anchor Point location close to Chapman School. You will feel right at home in this charmer.
Sterling Hwy north to Anchor Point, Right on Bates Ave, home is first house on the right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Ranches in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Farms in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Riverfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.