This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
Description: The opportunity is to acquire a 1.56 acre parcel located at 7312 Chelsea Street, Tampa, FL. The parcel can be developed
for retail or light industrial uses and preliminary plans have laid out a 19,000 SF industrial building on the property. The
property is easily accessed from I-4 via the Orient Rd exit which the property has 200 of frontage on. It is just south of
the Florida State Fairgrounds.
Location: Located at the northeast corner of Orient Road and E. Chelsea Street, in Hillsborough County. It is located just south of
I-4 which has an exit/entrance at Orient Road. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. is located south of the parcel.
Size: 1.56 acres; Approximate Dimensions are 200 X 365
Folio No.: Hillsborough County Folio 041124-0000
Zoning: PD-MU as part of the Fairgrounds zoning with allows for a number of different commercial and light industrial uses that conform
to the CG zoning standards. The FLU is R-6.
Traffic Count: Orient Road it is 36,500 AADT
Utilities: Water and sewer are believed to be available to the property
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Undeveloped Land in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County
- Riverfront Property in Hillsborough County