This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Your piece of paradise awaits. Nearly three acres of land AND 193 feet of Alafia River frontage! The home is nearly 1500sf with 3 bedrooms and two full baths. The kitchen has been remodeled, granite counters, tile back splash and some appliances are new. New water heater. Inside laundry room with additional cabinetry. The original terrazzo floors have been exposed allowing for your refinishing or placing the flooring of your choice, once this great home is yours! There are three sets of sliders leading out to the 18x12 covered lanai, which overlooks the vast property. The owner's retreat has its own, remodeled bath. Both baths have been updated! All you need to do is add a few of your personal touches! This type of property is a rare find and PRICED BELOW APPRAISED VALUE!
From Boyette and McMullen: N on McMullen to R on McMullen Lp to immediate L on Alafia Ridge Rd to R on Alafia Ridge Lp. When you reach the next turn, continue forward into the driveway and all the way back. Pass through the two trees. .
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Undeveloped Land in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County
- Horse Property in Hillsborough County