700 acre cattle /hunting ranch close to the town of Creston. Fenced and cross fenced. Ranch is in the Williamson Act Ag. Preserve giving property tax reduction. 6 underlying parcels, many farmable acres. Deer, hogs, quail and dove are hunted on this property. Many ranch roads for hiking, biking or for the equestrian to enjoy. A very scenic ranch in a good water area. Currently being used to graze cattle. Take a look at this little piece of heaven.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in San Luis Obispo County
- San Luis Obispo County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Residential Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Lakefront Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Recreational Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Farms in San Luis Obispo County
- Ranches in San Luis Obispo County
- Horse Property in San Luis Obispo County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.