This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This is a 2 bedroom 1 bath Jim Walters home built in 1966 situated on a lovely 2 acre lot. Gas cooking and one year old water heater. Interior walls are paneled. MPI Monitor 441 space heater and ADT System. Wired for Cable. Cinderblock foundation. Home needs TLC. Being sold as is. Quiet area with privacy.
From Route 33, Turn left on Healy's Road at Shell Station in Locust Hill. Go 1.2 miles. House on right with sign in front yard.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Middlesex County
- Middlesex County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Middlesex County
- Lakefront Property in Middlesex County
- Commercial Property in Middlesex County
- Riverfront Property in Middlesex County
- Undeveloped Land in Middlesex County
- Recreational Property in Middlesex County
- Farms in Middlesex County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.