Approx. 4.6 mostly open acres. Improvements include a metal sided barn with concrete, electric and side sheds. County water available on property. Just minutes away from Rough River Lake State park and several boat ramps. Great building site.
From Hardinsburg, KY: Take Hwy 261 S approx. 5.6 miles and take a Left onto Hwy 79, Go 6.5 miles and take a Left onto Bentwood-Heritage Farm Rd, Go approx .7 miles to property at "Y", signs posted
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Breckinridge County
- Breckinridge County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Breckinridge County
- Farms in Breckinridge County
- Lakefront Property in Breckinridge County
- Recreational Property in Breckinridge County
- Residential Property in Breckinridge County
- Timberland in Breckinridge County
- Undeveloped Land in Breckinridge County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.