This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
47 acres of beautiful rolling farm land fronting the Pamunkey River only 20 minutes from downtown Richmond. This property offers convenience and scenic beauty - an ideal investment, rural retreat or setting for the home you have been wanting to build.
Richmond - Take Rt. 360 East to the Pamunkey River. Property fronts the Pamunkey River, Rt 360 and North Carolina Road beginning on the King William side of the Pamunkey River Bridge and on the right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in King William County
- King William County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in King William County
- Residential Property in King William County
- Commercial Property in King William County
- Farms in King William County
- Undeveloped Land in King William County
- Timberland in King William County
- Recreational Property in King William County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.