Description: The opportunity to purchase 25.68 acres that is zoned for up to 84 single family lots with an average lot size of 60 X
120. The property is located on 19th Ave in Ruskin, just west of US 41 and across the street from a future Publix
Location: This parcel is located in Ruskin, Fl on the south west corner of 19th Ave. NW and 1st Street NW. The property has
extensive frontage on 19th Ave NE and 15th Ave NW. The property is located to the west of US 41 and is surrounded by
new residential development.
Access Easy access to U.S. 41 via 19th Ave. The property is approximately 30 minutes to downtown Tampa.
Size: 25.68 acres
Tax No. 055738-0900, 055726-0000, 055725-0000, 055739-0000, 055739-0100
Zoning: The site is zoned PD with the Ruskin Overlay Plan to allow for up to 84 (60) lots.
Utilities: We believe the utilities are to the site on 19th Ave, but encourage the buyer to have a civil engineer determine the exact
location and capacity.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Riverfront Property in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County
- Undeveloped Land in Hillsborough County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.