This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
Over 220 acres and a cabin with Ash River Creek running through the Southern corner. Fields and deer stands are scattered throughout the acreage, some are large enough for two people. Numerous deer have been harvested from the property. Bear, wolves, eagles, fox are all common animals to the area. A mix of timber from large pines, birch and poplar cover the high ground. The cabin is just over 4 years old with 2 bedrooms and insulated. A wood stove and electric heat the cabin. Being located a short distance to the Central entry points of Voyageurs National Park and other lakes in the area you can enjoy the relaxed up north lifestyle. Miles of trails wind through the land giving you ample opportunity to snowshoe, ski, hike and view wildlife on your private estate.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Louis County
- Saint Louis County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Saint Louis County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Louis County
- Recreational Property in Saint Louis County
- Riverfront Property in Saint Louis County
- Ranches in Saint Louis County
- Farms in Saint Louis County
- Residential Property in Saint Louis County