This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
New Price!! Fabulous secluded compound, under the sunlight filtered canopy of majestic redwoods, just minutes to town. 4 beds, 1 1/2 baths.1,400 sf. Main cabin 2 beds 1 bath plus 2 additional detached log cabins. Stone, two-car detached garage. 2.5 acre lot, Hand built by master craftsman and stonemason George Charleton Wolfe in 1927. Dramatic redwood canyon views and natural, lush, fern-filled environment perched high above the east fork of year-round Bodfish Creek, a trout spawning area. Local stones chiseled from nearby cliffs and redwood logs from the property were hand-hewn, skip-peeled and expertly scribed to create these three exquisite cabins. Over the years, owners have lovingly maintained and restored the property while adding the latest modern comforts and conveniences. Gated private community with just 6 homes, offering privacy and sense of security. Available fully furnished. Prior owners used this property as a thriving vacation rental, your possibilities are endless.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Santa Clara County
- Santa Clara County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Santa Clara County
- Farms in Santa Clara County
- Residential Property in Santa Clara County
- Lakefront Property in Santa Clara County
- Hunting Land in Santa Clara County
- Recreational Property in Santa Clara County
- Commercial Property in Santa Clara County