Commercial Ground in St. Charles County, MO! 4.26 Commercial surveyed acres located in central St. Charles County, MO. Dardenne Prairie enjoys one of the lowest tax rates in St. Charles County, extremely low utility rates, and AAA rated school districts. The city also has the advantage of the highest per capita income and highest median income in St. Charles County. Additionally, it sits conveniently nestled between Interstate 70 and Interstate 64 and the new Route 364 (Page Extension) passes through the city. Hwy N is an alternate arterial roadway between O'Fallon, MO and Lake St. Louis. Currently zoned Uptown. Zoning map available upon request.
Hwy 70 to Foristell Exit 203. South on Hwy W to Veterans Memorial Parkway. Right on Veterans Memorial Parkway and immediate left on Hwy. T. Property approximately 5 miles on left side of road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Charles County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Saint Charles County
- Farms in Saint Charles County
- Commercial Property in Saint Charles County
- Ranches in Saint Charles County
- Recreational Property in Saint Charles County
- Horse Property in Saint Charles County
- Lakefront Property in Saint Charles County