This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
- Located on the south side of Howard Road, between Starks and Vinton, Louisiana
- Contains 62.0 acres of 10-year old loblolly pine plantation, 7.3 of natural hardwood streamside management zone, and 9.6 acres of utility right-of-way
- Good access from a paved parish road with utilities
- Approximately 0.5 mile frontage along Howard Road
- Long-term timberland investment opportunity / Rural home development potential / Recreational property
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, OR CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
GPS: 30.281807 -93.672525
From the intersection of Hwy 12 and Hwy 109 in Starks, Louisiana travel south on Hwy 109 for 2.7 miles to Howard Road. Turn right onto Howard Road and travel 1.0 miles to the tract located on the south side of Howard Road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data