- Located on the south side of Howard Road, between Starks and Vinton, Louisiana
- Contains 62.0 acres of 10-year old loblolly pine plantation, 7.3 of natural hardwood streamside management zone, and 9.6 acres of utility right-of-way
- Good access from a paved parish road with utilities
- Approximately 0.5 mile frontage along Howard Road
- Long-term timberland investment opportunity / Rural home development potential / Recreational property
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, OR CONTACT BROKER AT WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC TO RECEIVE A FORM.
GPS: 30.281807 -93.672525
From the intersection of Hwy 12 and Hwy 109 in Starks, Louisiana travel south on Hwy 109 for 2.7 miles to Howard Road. Turn right onto Howard Road and travel 1.0 miles to the tract located on the south side of Howard Road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.