- Located on the east side of Hwy 26 approximately 3.2 miles north of Elton, Louisiana
- Contains 48 +/- acres of 30-year old pine plantation, 23 +/- acres of 5-year old pine plantation, 5 +/- acres of natural pine and hardwood streamside management zone and 5 +/- acres of nonforest
- Good access from a state highway with utilities
- Approximately 0.25 mile of highway frontage
- Timber investment opportunity
- Potential rural development / recreational property between Oberlin and Reeves, Louisiana
- A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, OR CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
GPS: 30.529847222 -92.671311111
From the intersection of Hwy 26 and Hwy 190 east of Elton, Louisiana travel 3.2 miles north on Hwy 26. The property is located on the east side of the highway for approximately 0.2 mile.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.