This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE DROP! This is a good one with mineral rights available. Located near Pleasant Plains, AR in Independence County, this 80 acre property is full of whitetail deer and turkey. The ground is fully wooded and mostly level except for a draw in the NW corner. Mostly hardwoods, the land is bordered to the south and east by pine plantations and bordered to the west by pasture. The diversity of surrounding habitat means you're going to have the deer on your place all the time. No clearings currently exist, but there are some old roads through the property, making travel easy and quiet. Level ground could be cleared for a couple of food plots without much cost or effort. Accessible by county road, you're only a few miles from Hwy 167.
For questions or directions call / text Scott Diles (501)593-5012 or email [Email listed above]
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Independence County
- Independence County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Independence County
- Farms in Independence County
- Commercial Property in Independence County
- Residential Property in Independence County
- Riverfront Property in Independence County
- Recreational Property in Independence County
- Horse Property in Independence County