This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
80+/- acres of excellent deer and turkey habitat. All wooded, bordered by pasture to west. Great place to hunt or harvest timber. Level ground except a draw through NW corner.
Hwy 167 north of Pleasant Plains Turn right on Hideout Road. Turn left on Neely Road. Look For signs
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Independence County
- Independence County Properties by Type
- Farms in Independence County
- Ranches in Independence County
- Commercial Property in Independence County
- Residential Property in Independence County
- Recreational Property in Independence County
- Riverfront Property in Independence County
- Hunting Land in Independence County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.