This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
This parcel is a whitetail powerhouse that has been QDM managed for many years. An internal gravel road system allows for excellent access all the way back to a very nice cabin on the river in the southeast portion of the acreage. The cabin has propane heat and a generator for power. A mix of timber gives the deer the cover they need year round and it shows by the tremendous beat down trails throughout. The river winding through the middle of the property couldn’t provide a more serene and scenic setting. The parcel is surrounded by quite a bit of agricultural land and this is the refuge where the deer spend most of their time. All of this within 20 minutes of Green Bay and just a few minutes off of Interstate 43! Please call for your private showing.
- 20 minutes from Green Bay, 15 minutes from Manitowoc, and approximately a half hour from Appleton
- West Twin/Nashotah River runs through it
- Well cared for cabin overlooks the River
- QDM managed
- High deer and turkey numbers
- Mixed timber
- Potential buildable site near the road per owner
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data