This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
A great parcel located not far off the beaten path only 30 minutes from greater Des Moines area. Many farms in this area are being managed and trophy whitetails are being harvested consistently year after year. I harvested a 204" whitetail less than 2 miles from this property. Walnut trees are marked and ready to harvest to help pay for the property and/or improvements. This farm has a natural funnel that is ideal for the bowhunter or gun hunter and the tillable can provide extra income or food plots. The whitetail genetics are superior in this area. Call today to schedule a showing!
- Small parcel in the right area with lots of managed farms and trophy whitetail in the area
- Major corridor with a natural funnel bordered by a nice tillable bottom ideal for food
- Potential building site overlooks property with a driveway already approved by county
- Approximately 30 harvestable walnuts are marked and could help pay for farm
- A timber harvest would also improve the property by providing thick bedding cover and access roads throughout
- 12 acres total tillable in two different fields - larger field is fenced off if new owner wants to pasture the west side of property
- 10 acres potential pasture
- Well-constructed new fence on south boundary and east boundary- see pics
- Timber is a mix of walnut, oak, hickory along with softwoods
- Thick cedar patch on south end of farm is a choice bedding area being that it is a south-facing slope
- Turkeys galore on this property and in this area - many nice roost trees on this farm
- Only 15 minutes from Indianola, 30 minutes from greater Des Moines area, 5 minutes northeast of New Virginia, 10 minutes from Interstate 35
- Neighborhood has produced trophy whitetail for years and many farms are strictly managed in this area
- Utilities available at the road
- Great site for a cabin or house on top of hill overlooking farm
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Warren County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.