This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
17 Acre Beachfront ''Lodge'' Air Runway "OFF THE GRID" with ''OWNER FINANCING''. Wildlife, mountains & ocean views on all 17 acres, located on the shore of Cook Inlet with private airstrip & plenty of room to expand for adding addition cabins. Excellent big game hunting with freshwater & saltwater fishing. Moose, Black and Brown Bears, Duck, Geese, Rabbits and Squirrel as well as 25+ inch Rainbow Trout in nearby lakes and ocean fishing right out the front door. This Recreational / Residential double lot waterfront property is located north of Nikiski, AK. About 20 miles past Captain Cook State Park in the remote subdivision of Moose Point. Includes a Sauna to warm up in after a long day of playing on the Northern part of the Kenai Peninsula. "Alaska's Playground" picture of cabin on rocks is not on the property but on the beach access to the lodge.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Riverfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Ranches in Kenai Peninsula Borough