Being offered is a home described in a Log Home Living feature article as an American “dream home.” This Southland log home is a custom variation of the Grand Lakes design and measures 2,197 square feet of living space plus an attached two-car garage. In addition, there is a 10’x20’ storage shed perfect for your ATV/UTV storage plus the commercial-grade zero-turn lawnmower that conveys with the property. The second outbuilding is an 8’x9’ structure that houses the well pump but still has plenty of additional space for storage. The surrounding grounds are magnificently landscaped, and the balance of the five acres of this property consists of pine forest with considerable lumber value. The covered front porch extends the entire length of the home. The back porch is surrounded with beautiful landscaping, overlooks an outdoor fire pit, and has a 4- person barrel sauna. The interior of this beautiful home is an open design. The front entrance is large foyer that leads directly to a great room resplendent with large stone fireplace. The dining room easily accommodates 6-8 people. The kitchen comes complete with top- of- the- line stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, a large pantry, and granite countertops. There is a guest bath and laundry (dryer and new washer convey) off of the foyer. The large master bedroom is on the first floor and has direct access to the back deck and sauna. The master bath has separate tub and shower and is beautifully tiled. All of the ample closet spaces have been upgraded with shelving. The closet in the master bedroom also contains a 40- gun safe that conveys. Upstairs are two large bedrooms. Both come fully furnished. The upstairs bath is also beautifully tiled and, like the master bath has custom cabinetry and granite countertops. The home comes with state-of-the-art underground utilities, irrigation system, phone, DSL, Cable TV and home security. It is the perfect living, vacation or guest home for the outdoor and nature loving family.
Ownership gives you access to over 2,300 acres of professionally managed property for outdoor recreation. Enjoy more than 8 miles of gravel roads and 30 miles of ATV trails, 3.6 miles of Ocmulgee River frontage, over 160+ acres of food plots, 40+ box stands & feeders located throughout the property, rifle and archery range and equipment shop with game-cleaning facility and walk-in cooler among the countless additional benefits and amenities.
The habitat consists of a mixture of upland native mixed hardwoods and managed pine plantations of various ages. This mixture, along with the food plots, provides habitat for high-quality deer, turkey, ducks, small game and hogs. Additionally, hogs provide year-round hunting opportunities for property owners. Whether you love hiking, trail-riding, watching wildlife, shooting sports, hunting and fishing or just relaxing in the outdoors, this property will provide year-round enjoyment for the entire family. Ocmulgee Banks is a one-of-a-kind opportunity that combines the best of all land ownership options, investment, and wildlife/property management, along with trophy- class -hunting and fishing. It truly is an outdoor lifestyle. Call me today for a chance to be part of this unique community.
- Custom built 3 bedroom 2.5 bath log home with 2 car garage, 2 large porches, shed and sauna
- Located 10 miles south of Hawkinsville and 30 minutes south east of Interstate 75 in Perry
- State-of-the-art underground utilities: electric, cable TV, and high speed internet available
- In a gated 2,700 acre professionally-managed Conservation Community
- Over 30 miles of ATV trails & 8 miles of gravel all-weather roads
- 3.6 miles of frontage on the Ocmulgee river
- 160+ acres of cool and warm season food plots
- Full-time professional Property Manager
- Access to over 2,300 acres that have been trophy-managed for more than 10 years
- Prime deer, turkey, waterfowl, small game, fishing and year-round hunting for hogs
- Box blinds and deer stands located throughout the property
- Large equipment shop with game-cleaning facility and walk-in cooler
- 150 yard covered rifle range, 10-station 3D archery range
- Gated entrance with community clubhouse
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Pulaski County Properties by City
- Hawkinsville, GA Land for Sale
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.