THIS PROPERTY IS SALE PENDING!!
Access - Hwy 16
Timber Stand - Light
Hunting - Deer, duck, hogs, small game, and fishing
Comments - Recreational property with deer and duck hunting as well as lots of really good fishing. The tract is locally known as Holden's Island and is located convenient to Baton Rouge and New Orleans. There is river frontage on the Bogue Chitto River which is well known for canoeing and rafting. There is tremendous recreational opportunity on this tract and it will be protected by a perpetual conservation easement. Tract has legal access but no campsite.
Listing Agent - Mike Watson
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Saint Tammany Parish Properties by Type
- Timberland in Saint Tammany Parish
- Residential Property in Saint Tammany Parish
- Commercial Property in Saint Tammany Parish
- Ranches in Saint Tammany Parish
- Farms in Saint Tammany Parish
- Riverfront Property in Saint Tammany Parish
- Recreational Property in Saint Tammany Parish
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.