This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
Description: 1.94 acres vacant commercial land located at 8311 East Dr. Martin Luther King Boulevard, Hillsborough County,
Location: Located on the south side of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, approximately 500 feet west of U.S. Highway 301. It
is located across the street from the Florida State Fair Grounds. It is located in unincorporated area of Hillsborough
County between Tampa and Brandon. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., is a six lane, east-west arterial with turning lanes
and a raised center median. It connects with Interstate 75 about two miles to the east of the property and Interstate 4 is
less than one mile to the west. U.S. Highway 301 is located approximately a couple hundred feet to the east.
Access: Access is good from Interstate 75, Interstate 4 and U.S. Highway 301.
Traffic Count: Average annual daily traffic count on Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd. in front of the site is 36,500 and 34,500 on U.S.
Highway 301 south of Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd.
Size: 1.94 acres
Folio No. 43234-0000
Zoning: PD-MU (Planned Development - Mixed Use)
Land Use: CMU-12 (Community Mixed Use)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Hillsborough County
- Farms in Hillsborough County
- Commercial Property in Hillsborough County
- Residential Property in Hillsborough County
- Riverfront Property in Hillsborough County
- Recreational Property in Hillsborough County
- Undeveloped Land in Hillsborough County