Remarkable property with amazing views and varied terrain. Once through the gated entrance, several roads lead throughout the parcel to multiple building sites, one of which has panoramic views of the valley and mountains. The other building site lays privately behind a hill. Follow the road around the property to come out at a secondary entrance near a creek bed. Enjoy the serenity of this ideal Creston property. Previously there were modular homes on the property, but all buildings have been removed and is currently vacant land with power & wells.
From Paso: take Creston Rd to Hwy 41. Right on 41, immediate left on 229. Left on O'Donovan.
Number of Wells
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- San Luis Obispo County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Lakefront Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Recreational Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Commercial Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Farms in San Luis Obispo County
- Ranches in San Luis Obispo County
- Horse Property in San Luis Obispo County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.