This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
DUE TO THE RURAL NATURE OF THIS PROPERTY, THE ZIP CODE PROVIDED IS A GENERAL LOCATION USING THE TOWN IT IS CLOSEST TO
- 85 acres more or less, (approximately half wooded and half pasture/field ground, 2 ponds, large creek)
- $1,275,000 ($15,000.00/acre)
- 25 minutes from Hwy 270 in St. Louis, MO
- Owner will divide
- City water and sewer system throughout the property
- Access roads on property
- Large creek along the Northern boundary
- The South boundary is bordered by an upscale neighborhood
- Ideal subdivision developement location
- Perfect for a large upscale estate home with recreational acres within city limits
- Investment opportunity
- Blacktop road access
- Abundance of turkey and deer
- Scenic woodland and creek
- Pasture good for horses
- Field ground could produce income by renting it for cropland
Comments: While this is and excellent bow hunting property with abundant turkey and deer, this is a property that will be developed for a neighborhood.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Warren County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.