Contact Jeff Cusson, CCIM 772.332.9070.
Formerly a citrus grove, this property has been cleared of trees and remains vacant
farmland. It is triangular in shape and its longest side enjoys 2,000 +/- FT of frontage
along I-95. While among a predominantly agricultural setting, it lies within the urban
service line with quick access inside the city. This property is ideal for a nursery or other
buyers looking for land with excellent access and visibility.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Indian River County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Indian River County
- Commercial Property in Indian River County
- Lakefront Property in Indian River County
- Undeveloped Land in Indian River County
- Farms in Indian River County
- Ranches in Indian River County
- Hunting Land in Indian River County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.