WESCHENFELDER FEED LOT
At 25,000 head capacity, this is the largest feed lot in Montana. There are a total of 877 acres with 190 acres of irrigated crop land. Located in the fertile Yellowstone Valley which has an unlimited feed base, this feed lot has been in operation since 1974 and the owner is retiring. Two livestock auctions are located in Billings, Montana and there is a huge supply of top quality feeder cattle raised in the area. There are two very nice owner homes included with feed lot operation.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Yellowstone County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Yellowstone County
- Farms in Yellowstone County
- Horse Property in Yellowstone County
- Riverfront Property in Yellowstone County
- Recreational Property in Yellowstone County
- Undeveloped Land in Yellowstone County
- Residential Property in Yellowstone County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.